Caregiver neededSurrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Caregiver required for 2 Children (Aged 8 & 2) at their residence (93 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3R 7A7)
Full time & permanent job
WORKING HOURS: 40hr/wk
Duties to be performed:
- Supervise and monitor the safety of both the children and never leave them
- Prepare meals and organize mealtimes and snacks for them
- Help maintain proper hygiene
- Help the older child in studies when ever needed by making practice tests or making concepts clear by explaining.
- Indulge both the kids to read and take them to library (whenever needed with the consent of the parents )
- Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interest
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for children at home
Six months experience is mandatory. The candidates should have minimum 6 months training program in child care or in related field preferred and completion of secondary education.
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis; but Live-in is not a condition for employment.
This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.
Note: the candidate should be non-smoking.
Apply by email to: email@example.com