King Air Transportation Inc
June 17, 2018
July 17, 2018
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Prepare and submit reports such as payroll and attendance records
- Arrange schedules for maintenance and repair work
- Coordinates training of new and existing associates.
- Handles all customer/vendor issues and problems.
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment’s
- Reconciles all payroll and attendance records.
- Maintains a productive team by creating programs to retain, train and develop associates.
- Manages daily labor and cost.
Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions
- College diploma preferred
- 7 months- 1-year experience
- Basic security clearance is required
- Ability to work under fast-paced environment. Work under pressure
- Able to think strategically, attention to detail and work under strict deadlines
- Intermediate level: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Able to supervise, train, and evaluate the performance of subordinates.
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills, effective interpersonal skills