CHILD CAREGIVER / NANNY (NOC 6474 / 4411)
(VACANCY – 01)
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (6474)
NOC Job Title: Child Caregiver/Nanny
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time,
Wage Rate: $13.00 per hour
Anticipated Start Date (Approx): As soon as possible
Work Location: Surrey, BC (Employer’s Home)
Education: High school
Experience: An asset
Languages: Basic knowledge of English
Personal Suitability: Judgement, organized, effective interpersonal skills, client focus, reliability.
- Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals for the child.
- Bathe, dress and feed infant / child as well as prepare formulas and change diapers for infant.
- Oversee child's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment at home.
- Helping the child with general hygiene.
- Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings.
- Organizing and cleaning the child’s play area.
- Cleaning up the kitchen.
- Loading, running and emptying the dishwasher.
- Doing the child’s laundry.
- Making the child’s bed.
- Tidying up the child’s room and bathroom.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding the child.
- Supervise and care for the child.
Company Name: Gurpreet Singh
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org