FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR
Vancouver, British Columbia
Following are the job duties:
• Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies for meal preparation
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Calculating food wastage and percentage of food consumption hourly & weekly.
• Train staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures
• Check food wastage , food consumption , freezer temperature control thoroughly.
• Make sure that food and service meet quality control standards.
• Make sure every customer receives excellent service by the staff and resolve customer complaints.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Food Service Supervisors (6311/6212)
NOC Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
• Ability to Supervise staff in various areas of responsibility.
• Ability to work under pressure, Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods.
• Must be able to communicate in English
• Safety & Security: Criminal record check required.
Job Location: GLADWIN ROAD,100-2955, ABBOTSFORD, British Columbia, V2T 5T4 Canada
How to Apply: Please e-mail your resume with contact number at firstname.lastname@example.org