CookToronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Rice House is looking for a permanent full-time Cook.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook meals/foods on the our menu
- Make and cook authentic Japanese sushi and Japanese hot food
- Prepare and cut whole salmon into filet
- Order food and supplies when needed
- Continually check the quality of raw and cooked products
- Ensure food meets quality standards
- Oversee kitchen operations and instruct kitchen helpers.
- Clean kitchen and work area
- Provide seasonal sushi menu change according to the business needs
- Training new staff to make sushi and cash register and kitchen operation
Education, skills and experience required:
- Completion of high school
- Several years’ work experience of food preparation in commercial environment
- Experience in Japanese sushi restaurant industry such as sushi, maki, onigiri and sashimi is strong asset
- Must be able to work in fast speed to make sushi as per customer order
- Communication skills in English
$15.50/hour, 30-40 hours/week, 4% vacation pay, staff meals
Work Location: 1750 Finch Ave E building F1525, Toronto, ON M2J 2X5
Please send your resume to e-mail: email@example.com or mail it to the above address.
(Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.)