Office Administrative Assistant (NOC-1241)Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Employer : Eye Immigration Inc.
Location : Unit 211, 12885 80th Avenue, Surrey, V3W 0E6
Job Title : Administrative Assistant.
Noc Code : NOC 1241.
Positions Available : 1
Term : Permanent, Full Time.
Salary : $22.50/hour.
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : Secondary School.
Language : English.
Admin related experience is an asset, but not required, training will be provided.
Attention to detail, problem solving, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
· Arrange travel, related itineraries, packages and make reservations.
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries.
· Schedule and confirm appointments.
· Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
· Compile data, statistics and other information.
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
· Record and prepare meeting minutes.
· Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
· Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information.
· Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
Or by mail at the following address:
PO Box 33607, Central City PO, Surrey, BC, V3T 5R5