Caregiver - NannyAbbotsford - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
1. Supervise and care for child.
2. Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals for child.
3. Sterilize bottles, preparing formulas and changing diapers.
4. Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
5. Bathing, dressing and feeding child.
6. Helping child with general hygiene.
7. Organize, activities such as games and outings for child.
8. Driving child to school and appointments.
9. Discipline child according to the methods requested by the
10. Organizing and cleaning child's play area.
11. Cleaning up in the kitchen.
12. Loading, running, and emptying the dishwasher.
13. Doing child's laundry.
14. Making child's beds.
15. Tidying up child's rooms and bathrooms.
Experience an asset.
Everyone including new immigrants, youths and aboriginals are invited to apply for this job.
Work setting: Private Home
Accommodation: "No accomodation will be provided, but can help
in searching it”.
Note: "This is not a condition of employment.”
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (6474)/Home Child Care Providers(4411)
NOC Job Title: Nanny
How to Apply: Please send your resume with contact number at firstname.lastname@example.org
or By mail: 3075 SILKWOOD ESTATES ,TRETHEWEY STREET, UNIT NO. 23, ABBOTSFORD, British Columbia, V2T 3R4 Canada