ADVANCE REHAB PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC
Medical & Dental Care
March 27, 2018
June 27, 2018
Full time permanent position
40 hours per week
Bachelor's Degree preferably in Health Care
1 year of experience in related field
Detail oriented and focus on accuracy, good organization skills.
Job Description :
1. Answer phones, schedule appointments and organize medical records.
2. Experience in processing insurance forms, prepare reports and assist physicians with various presentations or articles. Using knowledge of medical procedures and customer service, recorded medical histories and schedule patients for hospitalization or other procedures.
3. Familier with billing patients, preparing financial and tax reports and processing invoices.
4. Wide Knowledge about the use of spreadsheet, accounting and word processing software, in addition to office equipment, which might include fax machines, credit card machines and dictation equipment.
5. Complete daily processing of OHIP claims, double-checking claims and correcting any errors.
6. Interviewed patients for case histories in advance of appointments.
7. Order Supplies and maintain inventory.
Email Resume to : email@example.com
Students, Women, Newcomers and minority groups welcome to apply