NOC6311-Food Service Supervisor
Richmond - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Tandoori Kona Restaurant
May 24, 2020
April 24, 2021
Employer : Tandoori Kona Restaurant
Location : Unit 170, 11700 Cambie Road, Richmond, BC, V6X 1L5
Job Title : Food service Supervisor
Noc Code : 6311.
Positions Available : 2
Term : Permanent, Full Time.
Salary : $14.70/hr.
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : Secondary School.
Language : English.
Experience: 7 months to 1 year of related experience or hotel management related education.
Essential Skills:Good communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, customer service skills, working with others, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special diet trays and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- May plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs.
- Please apply to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
2020 - All Rights Reserved.