Hotel Managing SupervisorOthers BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Employer: Mona Path Enterprises Ltd.
City: Cache Creek, BC
Position Title: Hotel Managing Supervisors (NOC 6313)
Term: Permanent Full Time Wages: $19:00 per hour
Start Date: ASAP Language: English
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of hotel, and accommodations workers.
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Education: High School
Experience: 1 to 2 years.
How to apply:
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.