ELECTRONIC SERVICE TECHNICIAN (MEDICAL EQUIPMENT) - NOC: 2241
Richmond Hill - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Repair & Maintenance
April 14, 2018
May 14, 2018
Electronic Service Technician - NOC: 2241
Lenard is the only approved firm by Health Canada in North America that is dedicated to repairing Portable Ultrasound Machines including Sonosite, GE, Philips, Mindray to the component level.
We are seeking diligent and attentive Electronic Service Technicians who will be responsible for the installation and repair of Portable Medical Ultrasound Equipment and TEE Transducers.
Company Operating Name: Lenard Healthcare
Business address: 201-9225 Leslie St., Richmond Hill ON, L4B3H6 Canada
Title of Position: Electronic Service Technician (Medical Equipment) - NOC: 2241
Terms of Employment: Full-time/Permanent
Benefits: 2 weeks’ vacation
Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario
- Repair Portable Medical Ultrasound Equipment, such as Sonosite MicroMaxx, M-Turbo, Edge, Edge II, SII, S-ICU, S-MSK, X-Porte, GE Vivid i, Vivid Q, Vivid IQ, Voluson i, Logiq e, Philips CX50.
- Repair Sonosite, GE, Philips TEE Probes including 6T-OR, 6T-RS, 6T-C, 6T-C-RS, 6VTD, S7-2, S7-3, S8-3, X7-2T, TEE-x.
- Inspect and test medical ultrasound machines, components and assemblies using multimeters, circuit testers, oscilloscopes, logic probes and other electronic test instruments, tools and equipment.
- Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults.
- Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment, assemblies and components using soldering tools, BGA Machine, SMD Rework stations and other hand and power tools.
- Complete work orders, test and maintenance reports.
- May supervise other electronic equipment service technicians.
- FPGA, DSP, Arm programming using JTAG Technology.
- Regular working hours (40 hours/weekly)
- The work performed is carried out indoors in a regulated environment
- Maximum lifting 5-6 kg
Knowledge, Attributes and Experience Required
- 2-year degree from an accredited institute or college major in electronics
- BGA Rework Systems Certification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience repairing Sonosite ultrasound machines to the component level including Titan, MicroMaxx, M-Turbo, Edge, Edge II, SII, S-MSK, S-ICU
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience repairing Philips portable ultrasound machines to the component level including CX50
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience repairing Medical TEE Ultrasound Transducers to the component level including GE 6T-OR, 6T-RS, 6T-C, 6T-C-RS, 6VTD, 9T, 9T-RS, Sonosite TEE-x TEE Probe and Philips S7-2, S7-3, S8-3 TEE Probes
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience repairing GE Portable Ultrasound Machines to the component level including Vivid i, Vivid Q, Voluson i, Logiq e
- Ultrasound teaching experience a plus.
- Pediatric Ultrasound imaging experience a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office software including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Apple OSX products a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong customer interface, organizational and training skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision in an environment that requires strong teamwork and cross-functional interaction
2019 - All Rights Reserved.