GlaziersCalgary - AB, Alberta,CANADA
Newcraft Windows & Doors Inc. has two open, permanent full-time positions available for Experienced Glaziers for job sites in Calgary Alberta.
Skills requirements: Candidates must have a high school diploma and at least five years of experience as a glazier.
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications to determine type and thickness of glass, frame, installation procedure and materials required
- Measure and mark glass and cut glass using glass cutters or computerized cutter
- Assemble, erect and dismantle scaffolds, rigging and hoisting equipment
- Position glass panes into frames and secure glass using clips, points or mouldings.
- Assemble and install prefabricated glass
- Fabricate metal frames for glass installation
- Install, fit, fabricate and attach architectural metals or related substitute products in commercial and residential buildings
- Install pre-cut transparent glass panels in frames to form exterior walls of buildings
- Prepare and install skylights.
- Repair and service residential windows, commercial aluminum doors, and other glass supporting structures, and replace damaged glass or faulty sealant
- May prepare cost estimates for customers or clients.
- Candidate should be skilled with hand tools and power tools.
Qualified candidate must have experience in fabricating and installation of a commercial storefront, window systems, and curtain wall systems according to plans and drawings, and experience handling all types of glass and mirror. Candidate should be drug-free and be trustworthy with a positive attitude.
English is a language at the job site.
This position is permanent, full-time, salary depends on the experience from $33.50 to $35 hourly and overtime rate is from $50.25 to $52.50 per hour after 8 hours per day plus 4% vacation pay. Actual work locations will be throughout the Great Calgary Area.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Attn: Lasha Mamulashvili