Food Services ManagerOthers BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Job Position: Food Services Manager (0631)
Location: William Lake, B.C
Salary: $ 19.00 to $20.00/Hourly on 30 to 35 hours/week work schedule
Vacancy: One (1)
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Days, Flexible timing
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: (2 to 3 years of experience)
The Food Service Manager is responsible for maintaining the brand, overseeing operations, and representing the restaurant within the community. When we look for a Manager, we seek out someone who exemplifies specific characteristics: exceptional customer service, strong organizational skills and an ability to coach and motivate your team to success.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise is ordered and properly presented to maximize sales and profits;
- Control labor and overhead costs;
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels to maximize sales, inventory turns, and return on investment;
- Drive sales through promotional offerings;
- Ensure store policies and procedures are communicated to department employees;
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, ensure food service quality control, and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage;
- Supervise and check assembly of trays and delivery of food;
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures;
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of preparation and food portioning;
- Provide a pleasant dining experience, build customer report, and effectively resolve customer concerns; and
- Ensure department cleanliness and maintenance.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience in a food service environment in a management role;
- Proven experience in all aspects of customer service and people management;
- Strong working knowledge of hospitality principles, methods, practices, and techniques;
- Excellent ability to multi-task and memorize orders;
- Ability to supervise employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling duties;
- Fantastic leadership skills and driven to deliver a great dining experience for our customers;
- Highly motivated with a passion to bring our communities products and services to live better;
- Demonstrated knowledge of product, service, quality, equipment, and operations standards;
- Effective issues management skills and outstanding ability to converse with employees and customers. You’re a “people-person”;
- Ability to work independently and with a team; and
- Able to remain calm and effective under pressure.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume including a cover letter via email.
Name of the Company: 1041956 BC Ltd, 1198 East Broadway Ave., William Lake, B.C V2G 2Y7