Office ManagerSurrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
OFFICE MANAGER- Dental Office
Pacific Oral Health Centre, Surrey BC
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Administrative Officers (1221)
NOC Job Title: Office Manager
The Office Manager will be able to manage and lead the day to day working of the clinic including and not limited to:
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Providing direction to front desk employees, oversee and enforce the implementation of administrative procedures.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Manage staff schedules, and scheduling of patients
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation. Transfer and dispose of records, according to retention schedules and policies.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, managing inventory and accounts payable and assist in preparation of monthly or annual operating budgets
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Responsible for hiring, training and retaining office staff
- Supervise records management, technicians and related staff.
Effective communication Skills, Conduct presentations, efficiency to work under pressure and complete multiple tasks, English proficiency both written and oral, and Knowledge of Office Suite.
Work Experience: Previous on the job or internship training.
How to Apply:
Please submit your Office Manager application to