Administrative Assistant (NOC-1241)Abbotsford - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Employer : RDL Recycling Inc.
Location : Unit 201, 33731 Marshal Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2S 1L5
Job Title : Administrative Assistant
Noc Code : NOC 1241.
Positions Available : 1
Term : Permanent, Full Time.
Salary : $22.50/hour.
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : Secondary School.
Language : English.
Experience : Not required but Admin related experience is an asset. Training will be provided.
Attention to detail, problem solving, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
- · Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries.
- · Schedule and confirm appointments.
- · Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- · Compile data, statistics and other information.
- · Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- · Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- · Record and prepare meeting minutes.
- · Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co- ordinate the flow of information.
- · Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
The following skills will be an asset but not a requirement or condition for employment. Training will be provided to the suitable candidates.
- · Purchase general materials for use or for further processing by their establishment.
- · Assess requirements of an establishment and develop specifications for materials and supplies to be purchased.
- · Invite tenders, consult with suppliers and review quotations.
Please email your applications along with your contact details to email@example.com or mail your application to:
RDL Recycling Inc.
Unit 201, 33731 Marshal Road,
Abbotsford, BC, V2S 1L5