MANAGER FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICESAbbotsford - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Company Name: D T R Ventures Ltd.
Operating Name: Station House Bar and Grill
Job Title: Manager Food and Beverage Services
No. of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 3122 Station Road, Abbotsford, BC, V4X 2S8
Wage rate: $18.25 per hour, 32 to 40 hours/week.
Education: High School (Diploma in Hospitality is an asset)
Experience: 2-3 years of relevant experience.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant food and beverage service.
• Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
• Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
• Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
• Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
• Update the inventories for food and other supplies.
How to Apply: If you feel you are suitable for this job and have enough experience please email your Resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.