Administration Services Co-ordinatorRichmond - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Business Name: Euro Asia Transload Inc.
Job Title: ADMINISTRATION SERVICES CO-ORDINATOR
No. of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Work Location: 16108 Blundell Road, Richmond, BC, V6W 0A2 Canada
Wage rate: $23.50-23.75/hour for 32 hours/week.
Benefits: 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Education: Secondary (high) School Graduation Certificate
Experience: Minimum 1 years to less than 2 years
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
- Review and evaluate employee performance.
- Prepare daily reports for senior management.
- Create and maintain an effective filling & database system for all administrative and financial documents etc.
Additional Skills:Team working, Problem solving, Decision making & Continuous learning. Work under pressure
Additional Requirements: Excel, MS Windows, MS Office
How to Apply: If you feel you are suitable for this job and have enough experience please email your Resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com