Companion for NasimBurnaby - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Caregiver will perform the following checked duties as requirement of her employment:
- Put the absolute safety of the employer first before all other responsibilities.
- Tend to employer’s basic personal needs such as dressing, personal care, changing clothes, blow-drying and coloring hair etc.
- Assist with exercising;
- Prepare meals during scheduled hours;
- Keep the home including the kitchen, and all bedrooms and bathrooms clean and organized; which includes making the beds, vacuuming carpet, cleaning, dusting and disinfecting
- Run errands- dry-cleaning, bank deposit, grocery shopping , etc, when necessary, as directed by me.
Terms of employment:
8 full hours a day, 5 days per week. Working hours do not include meals or breaks. Work weeks will be from Tuesday through Saturday on a split-shift basis during the hours of 9:00 A.M.to 9:00 P.M. and in between there is a break of 4 hours.
Benefits package being offered: Workers Compensation Board
Location of work: 7475 Almond Place, Burnaby BC V3N 4V5 Canada
Contact information: Nasim Alaudin Sachedina
Email Address: email@example.com
Skills and Education requirements: Must have at least grade 12 and one year to two years’ experience in related care.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.