Food Services SupervisorKamloops - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Restaurant & Cafe
May 12, 2018
July 11, 2018
- Please apply by email ONLY (email@example.com) only. No phone calls or store visits**
- Manage and supervise the daily operation of the unit; Scheduling and coordination of staff schedules, and training staff on each station and expectations of performance.
- Ensure and uphold food safety and quality standards.
- See things from the customer's perspective to understand how the store is perceived and use that knowledge to improve offerings and drive sales.
- Maintain and demonstrate professional work ethics, moral integrity and a positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to organize daily services and delegate tasks to service staff.
- Cover shifts on short notices.
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a busy environment.
- Open availability for weekdays, weekends, and early mornings.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Please reply by email with your resume.
- No phone calls, please.
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: $15.50
- Experience: Hospitality or food
- Job Location: Kamloops, BC
- Languages preferred: English
- Knowledge of Hindi and Punjabi is an asset.
2018 - All Rights Reserved.