Axiom Pest Management Inc.
May 16, 2018
June 15, 2018
Delivery and courier service drivers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various products.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspection of vehicle
- Plan delivery travel schedules and service routes
- Load and unload cargo, goods or merchandise
- Provide customer service by selling products, delivering over established routes and accepting or making payments for goods
- Record information on pick-ups and deliveries, vehicle mileage and fuel costs and report any incidents or problems encountered
- May scan and sort freight or cargo for delivery
- May assemble, install or set-up delivered goods or merchandise
- May communicate with central dispatch using mobile communications equipment.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- A driver's licence appropriate to the class of vehicle being driven is required.
- On-the-job training is provided.
- Eligibility for bonding and transportation of dangerous goods (TGD) certification may be required for delivery and courier drivers.
Key aspects of the work in this occupation:
• Work involves driving vehicles..
Education: High school graduate
Experience : will train / experience an asset
Please apply via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.