Freight Sales RepresentativeAbbotsford - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Freight Sales Representative
Since being founded in 2001, our successful team at Triple Eight Transport has covered significant ground as we set new standards in trucking. Triple Eight Transport is an industry leader serving Canada and the United States. With unity and cooperation as our guiding forces to attract and retain customers, we pledge to carry our business in a manner that fulfills promises without any compromises. Our commitment of expert logistics and transportation services not only effectively manages the freight but also ensures a safe and efficient work environment.
Triple Eight Transport is a large asset based carrier serving all North America with our own fleet - Dry and Reefer Vans. We maintain a great safety program while ensuring the standards of safety are fully endorsed by all our employees. Our best practices help us maintain the safety standards.
At present, Triple Eight Transport is seeking a dynamic, high-performing Account Representative with experience selling Freight & Logistics services to clients.
We seek a talented individual who can deliver first-class service our customers require and offer an exceptional level of work ethic that we pride ourselves on.
You will be responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously seeking and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Travel within the lower mainland and long distance to secure new business.
- Find new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present our services to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of various sales software including Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Diploma in business administration, sales or marketing
Location: Abbotsford & Lower mainland
What We Offer:
Opportunity for Professional & Personal Growth.
Competitive Wages. $55000- to 60,000 per year
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 2- 3 years in a similar environment.
How to apply: Attention HR
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org