InsulatorSurrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
H&S INSULATION LTD.
Business Name: H&S Insulation Ltd.
Job Title: INSULATOR
No. of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Work Location: 14322 70A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 0X5 Canada
Wage rate: $28/hour for 32 hours/week.
Benefits: 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Education: Secondary (high) School Graduation Certificate
Experience: Minimum 1 years to less than 2 years
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine insulation requirements and select type of insulation required
- Measure and cut insulating material to required dimensions using hand and power tools
- Apply and secure insulation using spraying, blowing, pasting, strapping, taping and other application and installation methods
- Fit insulation around obstructions and between studs and joists
- Install vapour barriers and fire-retardant materials.
- Fabricate and apply removable insulation pads and covers.
- Assemble, erect and dismantle scaffolding, rigging and hoisting equipment.
Additional Skills:Team working, Problem solving, Decision making & Continuous learning. Work under pressure
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, handling heavy loads, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching, kneeling, overtime required.
Area of Specialization: Spraying and blowing insulation, fire stopping and fire proofing, acoustical insulation, cladding
How to Apply: If you feel you are suitable for this job and have enough experience please email your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com