Toronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA
May 31, 2018
June 30, 2018
Truck driver (NOC: 7511)
Truck driver needed for RH Speedway (Company Driver)
Candidates must have at least 3 (three) years of recent Over the Road (OTR) experience with a class A CDL or A-Z,
- Operate and drive primarily tractor-trailer, long-combination vehicle and straight-body trucks weighing over 4500 kg to transport goods and materials over long distances.
- Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods.
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment, and accessories such as tires, lights and turn signals, brakes and cold storage.
- Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements.
- Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes.
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled and fuel consumption.
- Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain log books.
- Communicate with the dispatcher, other drivers, and customers using communication devices and onboard computers.
- May perform emergency roadside repairs.
- May drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
Drivers are required to stay out a minimum of 12-14 days with 2-3 days of home time.
The position is Over the Road
We Offer: Excellent Weekly Pay-$20/h, Well Maintained Equipment, Medical Insurance, Paid Training
How to Apply
By phone: 1 361 318 5806
By email: email@example.com
2019 - All Rights Reserved.