Home Child Care ProviderBurnaby - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School or equivalent experience
Positions Available: 1
NOC Job Title: HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDERS
Employer: Linda Dualan
SKILLS and KEY QUALIFICATIONS
At least 1 years’ hands-on paid experience in child care arena;
- Capable in providing child care in accordance to the employer’s protocols
- Well versed in designing and implementing daily activities to keep the child active
- Proficient in preparing food based on each child’s needs
- Preferably but not mandatory CPR and first aid Certified
- Able to demonstrate time management skills, sanitation awareness, emergency responding, safe patient handling, agile and empathetic
- Communicate well in English and Ability to speak in Tagalog is an asset
Taking care of the needs and safety of the children is the main priority of the nanny. Prepare their meals, bath, dress, feed, beddings, clean clothing of the child, read books, sing songs and keep them occupied. Bring the child to school, park, community center, library, activities and other educational place. Pick the child from school. Perform other related care. If time permits will do the cleaning, dishwashing, laundry, ensuring the home is free of hazardous materials which may cause injury or harm to health, and general upkeep of the house.
Working Hours: At least 40 hours a week.
Work Schedule Staggered Basis: from 6 am to 9 am and from 2 to 7 pm from Monday to Friday. Scheduled overtime during Saturdays or Sunday is a possibility.
Optional accommodation is available at no charge if on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.
Job Location at: Burnaby British Columbia
How to apply:
Contact: Ma. Linda Dualan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Rngimmigration@gmail.com