Company Name: Elsa's Lutong Bahay Inc.
Location: 65 Rutherford Road South Unit 1 Brampton ON l6W 3J3
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Positions: 1
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Hours: 80 hrs/Bi weekly
Overtime: $25.50 /hr (As per BC Standards – for over 8 hrs/day; 40 hrs/wk)
Medical: Medical premiums payable by employee
Experience: At least 2 years of experience to less than 3 years
- Have a full operational knowledge of all Filipino recipes, standards, and portion sizes
- Follow recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning and cooking
- Always inspect the quality and freshness of the ingredients prior to preparations
- Ensure that food preparation and serving areas are clean; sanitary for food-handling; and safe.
- Wash, peel, and cut vegetables to prepare them for consumption
- Prepare and cook specialty dishes and other sauces
- Be proficient in the use of all kitchen equipment including fryers, ovens, grills etc.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils
- Oversee kitchen operations and staff by scheduling and supervising kitchen helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Date, rotate and check inventory in order to minimize waste and maximize quality
- Clean and sanitize work areas and equipment following proper procedures
***** Please submit all resumes via email *****
We look forward hearing from you.
Note: We welcome applications from Aboriginals, People with Disabilities, School Leavers. Even though this position is a full time position but we encourage part time candidates to apply as well
HOW TO APPLY:
BY EMAIL : email@example.com
BY MAIL: 65 RUTHERFORD ROAD SOUTH UNIT 1 BRAMPTON ON L6W 3J3
ADVERTISED UNTIL JULY 7 2018