CarpenterVancouver - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Job Title : Carpenter
NOC : 7271
Company Operating Name : FRASER FRAMING LTD.
Salary : CAD27/hr
Start Date : As soon as possible
Position : Full time, Permanent
Language : English
Education : Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience : 2 – 3 years
Number Of Vacancies : 3
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Schedule and co-ordinate work on sites
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures
• Estimate costs and materials.
• Survey building locations and levels.
• Construction, Renovation, Maintenance and repair
• Residential, Commercial
• Bending, crouching, kneeling
• Physically demanding
Completion of High school is required.
Should have 2 – 3 years of experience in related field
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities - Fast paced environment, Attention to detail. Reliability, Team Player, Flexibility, Accuracy.
6139 PRINCE ALBERT ST VANCOUVER, BC, V5W 3E5