CookPort Coquitlam - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Company Name: Spice Art.
Operating Name: Spice Art.
Job Title: Cook
No. of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: B104,1475 Prairie Avenue, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3B 1T3
Wage rate: $17.50/hour for 32 to 40 hours per week.
Education: High School
Experience: 2-3 years
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- May set up and oversee buffets
- May clean kitchen and work area
- May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- May hire and train kitchen staff
- Cooks may specialize in preparing and cooking ethnic cuisine or special dishes
Additional Skills: Team working, Problem solving, Decision making & Continuous learning.
Employer: Spice Art.
How to Apply: If you feel you are suitable for this job and have enough experience please email your Resume along with a cover letter to:
By Email: email@example.com