ElectricianDelta - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Job Title : Electrician
NOC : 7241
Company Operating Name : H.L. ELECTRICAL LTD.
Salary : CAD 30/hr
Start Date : As soon as possible
Position : Full time, Permanent
Language : English
Education : Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience : 2 – 3 years
Number Of Vacancies : 3
- Install underground wiring and cables.
- Install, replace and repair electrical controls, wiring, equipment, switches and panel boxes.
- Splice, join and connect wires.
- Test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits.
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults.
- Install surface mount and/or overhead cables.
- Keep maintenance records and documentation.
- Renovate electrical systems in residential and commercial structures.
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawing and specifications.
- Have knowledge of using power tools and reading circuit diagram and electrical codes.
- Perform regular duties and estimates costs and material.
Completion of High school is required
Should have 2 – 3 years of experience in related field
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities - Fast paced environment, Attention to detail. Reliability, Team Player, Flexibility, Accuracy.
By email: HLELECTRIC@YAHOO.COM
11379 86a St Delta, BC V4C 2Y9