QUESADA BURRITOS AND TACOS
July 10, 2018
January 10, 2019
Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience 2 years to less than 3 years (Require 2-3 years experience in similar food service area)
- Address customers' complaints or concerns; Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures; Prepare
- budget and cost estimates; Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries requests from customers
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise and check assembly
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and
- Plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs.
- Collaborate with Manager to coordinate and implement special events and activities, e.g. Valentine's Day,
- Christmas events, decorations, raffles, etc.
- Organize the daily closing activities for the unit, including cleaning, dish washing, food storage, etc.
- Prepare/maintain unit for daily operations, including merchandising, setting up cash float for point of sale
- terminals, reconciling cash, pricing items/identifying discounts, monitoring and re-stocking food
- items/supplies (e.g. vending machines, napkins, cups), etc
- Respond to customer issues and requests to ensure excellence in customer service is being provided, e.g.
- discounting prices, replacing items, operating point of sale terminal, etc.
Own transportation; Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
Willing to relocate; Relocation costs not covered by employer
Kitchen and food service helpers; Food service counter attendants and food preparers
Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus
How to Apply
Phone 613-281-3465 Between 10:00 AM and 08:00 PM
Quesada -Burritos & Tacos
3477 Petawawa Blvd
Petawawa, Ontario K8H 1X2
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 /hour