Ace Beverage Ltd. is one of the largest beverage sales and distribution companies located in Richmond, British Columbia.
Ace Beverage produces multiple types of beverages in a variety of packaging formats and sizes, including carbonated soft drinks and juice-based products, clear, still and sparkling flavored waters, energy drinks and shots, sports drinks, new age beverages, ready-to-drink teas, beverage concentrates.
- Create, manage, and implement marketing and communications strategies for the company brand and image
- Seek potential partners to develop the distribution network and expand the marketing channels
- Provide insight and analysis on market trends to facilitate product development and improvement
- Take control of company website and social media channels
- Promote company products via PPC, print advertising, SEO and so on
- Work closely with internal and external parties to plan, implement, and launch fresh, effective, and engaging marketing campaigns
- Responsible for preparation and presentation of reporting on all marketing activities
- Create and control the marketing budget and costs
- Experienced (3 yrs at least) in a marketing management role within a food and beverage manufacturer
- Diploma or above in business administration or a related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and social media
- Experienced in prioritizing a heavy workload to meet set deadlines
- Experienced in copywriting and editing
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to combine analysis with creativity to develop new ideas
- Result driven & Self-motivated
- Able to work flexible, unsocial hours
- Wage of $22-$26 per hour plus bonus
- Annual pay raise
- Normal working hours: 40/week
- Sound insurance system
- Relaxed work environment
- Annual vacation, sick day, weekend, and public holidays
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, welcome to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.