Job Title : Carpenter
NOC : 7271
Company Operating Name : JPN Construction LTD.
Salary : $27.00/hr
Start Date : As soon as possible
Location : Victoria, British Columbia
Position : Full time, Permanent
Language : English
Education : Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience : 1 – 2 years
Number Of Vacancies : 2
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Schedule and co-ordinate work on sites
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures
• Estimate costs and materials.
• Survey building locations and levels.
• Construction, Renovation, Maintenance and repair
• Residential, Commercial
• Bending, crouching, kneeling
• Physically demanding
Completion of High school is required.
Should have 1 – 2 years of experience in related field
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities -
Fast paced environment, Attention to detail. Reliability, Team Player, Flexibility, Accuracy.