Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
At least 40 hours a week.
Work Schedule: Staggered Basis from 6 am to 9 am and from 2 to 7 pm from Monday to Friday.
Scheduled overtime during Saturdays or Sunday is a possibility
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: NOC 4411
NOC Job Title: Home Child Care Provider
Employer: Evangeline Pagsanhan
SKILLS and KEY QUALIFICATIONS
• 1 year Experience in child care giving OR with six months formal training in providing child care OR Nursing Certificate/ Diploma.
• Well versed in designing and implementing daily activities to keep the child active
• Proficient in preparing food based on each child’s needs
• Preferably but not mandatory CPR and first aid Certified
• Able to demonstrate time management skills, sanitation awareness, emergency responding, safe patient handling, agile and empathetic
• Communicate well in English
Taking care of the needs and safety of the child is the main priority of the nanny. Prepare their meals, bath, dress, feed, beddings, clean clothing of the child, read books, sing songs and keep them occupied. Bring the child to the doctor’s appointment, park, community center, library, activities and other educational place. Perform other related care. If time permits will do light cleaning, dishwashing, laundry, ensuring the home is free of hazardous materials which may cause injury or harm to health, and general upkeep of the house.
This is a Live-out basis employment
Job Location at: New Westminster British Columbia
How to apply:
Contact Evangeline Pagsanhan
Bong_vanj@yahoo.com or Rngimmigration@gmail.com