Motel Managing SupervisorOthers ON, Ontario,CANADA
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Ability to Supervise
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
Work Location Information
Relocation costs not covered by employer, Willing to relocate
1. Assist clients/guests with special needs,
2. Co-ordinate, assign and review work, Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work,
3. Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments,
4. Requisition materials and supplies,
5. Hire and train staff in job duties,
6. safety procedures and company policies,
7. Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
8. Attend and complete any required brand standard training.
9. Providing friendly and competent customer service.
10. Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled with regular and consistent attendance.
11. Collect payment and record money earned and spent.
12. Work collectively with the Manager to ensure that the cleanliness, organization, and overall appearance of the complex meets company and franchise standards and is in proper working order inside and outside.
Hotel, motel, resort
How to apply
from 10:00 to 18:00
Location: 1 J.R. Lane, Seguin, ON, P2A2W8, CANADA