Child Caregiver needed in Surrey, BCSurrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Child Caregiver needed in Surrey, BC
We are seeking a caregiver to help look after our children aged 10 years and 5 years. We are looking for someone who is reliable, friendly, organized and dedicated and willing to work at our home located at Surrey, BC, V3V 4H4.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serving them food after school.
- Make them revise the school work and prepare them for the upcoming test as per the instructions of the teacher.
- May need to prepare food for them as per the request of children and parents.
- Inculcate the habit of reading.
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Assume full responsibility for household while parents are away
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Take children to and from appointments
- Tend to emotional well-being of the children
- Supervise and care for the children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Organize activities such as games and outings for child, particularly during the summer
This full-time job (40 hours/week) is situated in Surrey, Canada.
Job start date: As soon as possible
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
Language requirement: English
Education: High School
Experience: Not mandatory
This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Live-in is not a condition for employment.
Interested Candidates shall apply by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org