Hometown Furniture & Appliance Penticton LTD.
Manager & Executive
July 27, 2018
May 26, 2019
Hometown Furniture & Appliance Penticton LTD. is looking for a Retail and wholesale trade Assistant manager
Location: Skaha Lake Road,Penticton, BC, V2A6E8
Vacancy: 1 position
Position: Retail and wholesale trade assistant manager (NOC: 0621)
Hours: Full Time 40 hr / week
Wage: $30 / hr
Language Requirement: English
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Manage assigned retailers, distributors to meet prescribed goals and initiatives
- Work on prospects list to build new business opportunities, develop new relationships and build existing customer relationships
- Determine staffing requirement and hire or oversee hiring of staff.
- Resolve customers complains
- Plan budget and expenditure reports
- Develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Guide staff to efficiently stock, rotate and display product
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Standing and walking for extended periods
- Team player; Client focus
Other Skills: Superior communication and interpersonal skills, PC and computer system knowledge is necessary
- Minimum Secondary School Education
- On the job training will be provided
- Must have 6 months experience in the same filed.
Interested Candidates are requested to send their resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org