Motel cleaning SupervisorOthers BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Imperial Grand Forks Holdings Inc.
Motel cleaning Supervisor
Imperial Motel is looking for a full-time Motel Cleaner Supervisor in Grand Forks
- Position: Motel Cleaning Supervisor (NOC 6315)
- Hours: Full Time, 40hours / week
- Vacancy: 1
- Wage: C$ 20/hour
- Inspect site to ensure safety and cleanliness standards as per the company requirements
- Inspect site to ensure established safety and cleanliness standards are met
- Check and make sure that additional services requirements such as painting, repair work, renovations or replacement of furnishings and equipment are taken care of
- Hire and train cleaning staff
- Prepare work schedule and co-ordinate activities with those of other departments
- Prepare budget, estimate costs and keep financial records
- May have to perform certain cleaning duties.
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
- Completion of Senior Secondary is must.
- Must be able to spend the majority of the day walking, twisting, bending, pushing/pulling and kneeling while cleaning
- Must be organized and able to handle stress.
- Previous experience in the area of cleaning is preferred
- Must be flexible in hours and days available to work
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
- Accommodation Incentive would be provided
- Performance reviews would be done twice a year and there would be potential for wage increase.
How to apply:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Everyone can apply but preference will be given to Aboriginal People, Newcomers to Canada, Canadian applicants, youths & Indigenous people.