IMPERIAL GRAND FORKS HOLDINGS INC.
Hotel & Resort
July 27, 2018
June 27, 2019
Imperial Grand Forks Holdings Inc.
Imperial Motel is looking for 2 full-time Motel cleaners in Grand Forks
Position: Motel Cleaners (NOC 6731)
Hours: Full Time, 40hours / week
Wage: C$ 15/hour
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors, clean doors and windows.
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Replenish guest rooms and baths with amenities, supplies, and linen and terry in accordance with Company standards
- Attend to guests requests for extra supplies
- Report requests for repairs to supervisor or maintenance department
- Inspect rooms for repairs or fixtures that are not working properly; replace batteries, light bulbs, etc
- Stock linen closet and supplies area
- Clean, disinfect bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers etc.
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Report and store lost and found items
If you are hard-working, detail-oriented, and have general knowledge of cleaning chemicals and how to safely use them, this is your opportunity to grow and become part of the Imperial Grand Forks holding Inc.
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs.
- Must be able to spend the majority of the day walking, twisting, bending, pushing/pulling and kneeling while cleaning
- Strong attention to detail required
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions
- Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience preferred
- Must be flexible in hours and days available to work
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
- Accommodation Incentive would be provided
- Performance reviews would be done twice a year and there would be potential for wage increase.
How to apply
By email: Koonerg@gmail.com
Note: Everyone can apply but preference will be given to Aboriginal People, Newcomers to Canada, Canadian applicants, youths & indigenous people.