Frances Lorraine Dee Huang and Steven Benard Huang
August 07, 2018
December 07, 2018
- Supervise and care for children, bathe, dress and feed.
- Prepare children for rest periods, help children with homework and organize activities such as: games and outings for children. Prepare craft materials and assist children use them.
- Instruct them in personal hygiene and social development.
- Read to children, prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- Performs light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Assume full responsibility for household in the absence of parents.
- Travel with family on trips and assist with children in the home.
- Tend to emotional well-being of children. Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Take children to and from school and appointments.
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children.
Skill Requirements ( Education and Experience): At least grade 12 and one year to two years experienced in childcare
Salary Offer: $14.50
Benefits being offered: Workers Compensation Board
Employer’s Name: Frances Huang
Location of work: West 36th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V6N 2S8
Preference to Canadians, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers and people with disabilities.