Restaurant ManagerPrince George - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Job Position: Restaurant Manager (0631)
Location: Unit 105, 1600 – 15th Avenue, Prince George, B.C V2L 3X3
Salary: $25.00 to $26.00/Hourly on 35 to 40 hours/week work schedule
Vacancy: One (1)
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Days, Flexible timing
Education: High School/College Diploma
Experience: (1 to 2 years of experience)
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for maintaining the brand, overseeing operations, and representing the restaurant within the community. We are looking for a Manager, someone who exemplifies specific characteristics: exceptional customer service, strong organizational skills and an ability to coach and motivate your team to success.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise is ordered and properly presented to maximize sales and profits;
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels to maximize sales, inventory turns, and return on investment;
- Drive sales through promotional offerings;
- Ensure store policies and procedures are communicated to department employees;
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies, ensure food service quality control, and maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage;
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures;
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets etc.
- Provide a pleasant dining experience, build customer report, and effectively resolve customer concerns; and
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of premises.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 1year related experience in a food service environment in a management role;
- Proven experience in all aspects of customer service and people management;
- Strong working knowledge of hospitality principles, methods, practices, and techniques;
- Excellent ability to multi-task and memorize orders;
- Ability to supervise employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling duties;
- Highly motivated with a passion to bring our communities products and services to live better;
- Demonstrated knowledge of product, service, quality, equipment, and operations standards;
- Effective issues management skills and outstanding ability to converse with employees and customers.
- Ability to work independently and with a team; and
- Able to remain calm and effective under pressure.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume including a cover letter via email.
Name of the Company: 0737777 BC Ltd, 208- 715 Victoria Street, Prince George B.C V2L 2K5