ABROAD IMMIGRATION AND EDUCATION SERVICES INC
August 11, 2018
February 07, 2019
Professional services manager - Business services (NOC CODE-0125)
BY ABROAD IMMIGRATION AND EDUCATION SERVICES INC
- Location Winnipeg, MB
- Salary $22.00 / Hour for 40 Hours / Week
- Vacancies 1 Vacancy
- Terms of Employment Permanent, Full time
- Start date As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Ability to Supervise
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure, Large workload, Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines
Team player, Reliability, Organized, Judgement, Dependability, Accurate, Flexibility, Effective interpersonal skills, Initiative, Client focus
Area of Work Experience
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Appropriately managing client expectations related to Immigration queries.
- Conducting legal research and applying it to client cases.
- Analyzing facts and law to decide the most suitable application and process.
- Reviewing and assessing client documentation in order to determine eligibility of clients
- Preparing applications and providing advice throughout the application
- Writing/reviewing submission letters, drafting immigration forms and submitting application to the appropriate offices
- Keeping up-to-date with changes to laws, regulations, manuals, policies, procedures and processes
- Communicating updates on immigration process to clients
- Following - up with clients to ensure timely completion of their files
- Handling a high volume of immigration-related matters
- Staying on top of deadlines
- Reviewing forms and documents provided by clients and providing feedback
- Counsels the students regarding admission procedure to various universities and colleges.
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting is must.
Other Skills Required
Assist staff with administrative or technical problems, Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies, Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of establishments, Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies, Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams, Represent the company within various economic and social organizations, Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business
How to apply