Employer: DAYS INN, PORTAGE LA PRAIRIE
City: Portage La Prairie, Manitoba, Canada
NOC Group: Cooks (6242/6322)
NOC Job Title: Cook
Education: Not required
Salary: $15.00/hr and 40 Hours/Week
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 2
Position: Full time, Permanent
Experience: seven months to less than 1 year
1. Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
2. Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by a dietitian or chef
3. Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
4. Oversee kitchen operations
5. Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
6. May clean kitchen and work area
7. May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
8. May hire and train kitchen staff
9.Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food,
10.May specialize in preparing and cooking ethnic cuisine or special dishes.
11. Supervise kitchen staff and helpers, Manage kitchen operations.
Job Location: Highway 1 and Yellow Quill Trail, Portage La Prairie, MB, R1N 3C3, Canada.
How to Apply: Please send your resume with contact number at email@example.com