BakerToronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA
The Tempered Room Ltd. dba The Tempered Room is looking for a full-time Baker. We are an upscale bakery, and we are looking for a strong team member with good training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare dough for croissant, puff pastry, danishes and other classic French pastries according to recipes or special customer orders
- Operate machinery
- Bake mixed doughs and batters
- Frost and decorate cakes or other baked goods
- Ensure quality of products meets established standards
- Draw up production schedule to determine type and quantity of goods to produce
- Purchase baking supplies
Education, skills and experience required:
- Completion of high school
- Completion of baking course or 3 year experience as a baker is required
- Must be able to work morning shift and weekend shift
$15/hour, 44hrs/week, tips and staff meals, 10 days paid vacation
1374 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON, M6K 1L7
Please send your resume to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1374 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON, M6K 1L7.
（Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.