Pakistan/Indian Specialty Cook
Aunty's Kitchen . Located at 16-160 University Ave requires 2 Pakistan /Indian Speciality Cooks on Perm/FT basis. Salary $ 17.25.00/ hr, Additionally 10 paid vacation and 5 sick leave will be provided
Must have 1 to less than 5 years experience as an Indian Cook
Email – email@example.com
- Prepare and cook full course Pakistani/ Indian meals and individual dishes;
- Maintain Cleanliness in kitchen and food service areas;
- Preparation, cooking and handling of food;
- Prepare and Cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods in Indian Grill and Fine Dining Cuisine;
- To set up and oversee buffets; and
- Any other related job duties as required in the restaurant.
Company Name: Aunty's Kitchen
Location: 16-160 University Ave W, Waterloo N2L 3E9 Ontario, Canada
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Position: 2
Position Name: Pakistani/Indian Cook
NOC Code: 6322/6242
Position Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $17.25/hr ($35K,Approx annually)
Observed Holidays o: As outlined on labour.gov.on.ca – 10 holidays/yr
Education: High School or Equitant
Experience: At least52 years of experience with Pakistan/Indian curry and traditional spices
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Have a full operational knowledge of all Indian recipes, standards, and portion sizes
- Follow recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning and cooking
- Always inspect the quality and freshness of the ingredients prior to preparations
- Ensure that food preparation and serving areas are clean; sanitary for food-handling; and safe.
- Wash, peel, and cut vegetables to prepare them for consumption
- Be proficient in the use of all kitchen equipment including fryers, ovens, grills etc.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils
- Oversee kitchen operations and staff by scheduling and supervising kitchen helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Date, rotate and check inventory in order to minimize waste and maximize quality
- Clean and sanitize work areas and equipment following proper procedures
Other Hiring Criteria:
- Team oriented with the ability to act in the best interest of the restaurant
- Ability to adapt and consistently produce established menu flavours
***** Please submit all resumes via email *****
We look forward to hearing from you.
Note: We welcome applications from Aboriginals, People with Disabilities, School Leavers. Even though this position is a full-time position but we encourage part time candidates to apply as well.