0694167 BC LTD. DBA PANAGO PIZZA INC.
June 16, 2018
June 16, 2019
Food SHIFT Supervisor
Zero six nine 4167 Bc Ltd. DBA Panago pizza Inc. Unit #130-485 Columbia Street East, New Westminster V3L3X6 is currently looking for a Full time Shift Supervisor with experience and can full fill various duties as mentioned below.
- Directly responsible for ensuring all operating standards are met.
- Demonstrate leadership in attaining high standards of Quality, Service and cleanliness.
- Play an active role in the training and development of all store Employees.
Summary of Duties (Duties may include, but are not limited to the following):
- Maintain a high degree of personal Standards and conduct.
- provide positive leadership and role modeling to all employees.
- Responsible for Knowing and being proficient in all in-store positions.
- Responsible for ensuring the store operates with within Panago standards.
- Maintain all operational and personal policies and procedures.
- ensure all store cash security procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Complete paperwork and administrative tasks as required.
- Model an appropriate level of shift operations.
- Supervise the store in management's absence.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Achieve 100% Performance standards in all team member positions.
- Play an active role in achieving food cost goals through managing waste, cheese cost and other areas required.
- Play an active role in achieving labour cost goals through effective managing of the labour schedule while delivering good customer service.
- Ensure all administrative duties are completed with accuracy and neatness.
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
Education and experience:
- Completion of secondary school .
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
Benefits will be provided
Please email resumes at email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.