Employer : Great Blinds Ltd
Location : Unit 14 13478 78 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 8J6
Job Title : Office Manager
NOC Code : NOC 1221
Positions Available : 1
Term : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : $24.00/hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible
Education : Secondary School
Language : English
Attention to detail, problem-solving, analytical skills, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
· Oversee and implement administrative procedures, establish work priorities, conduct analyses of administrative operations and coordinate acquisition of administrative services such as office space, supplies and security services.
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
· Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
· Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
· Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
· Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
Please email your resume along with contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Unit 14 13478 78 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 8J6.