Caregiver for elderly neededVancouver - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Required full time Caregiver for Elderly at, Vancouver, BC, V5R4L4, CANADA
Salary $18 per hour
Minimum working hours: 40/week
Experience: minimum of 7 months to 1 year or more in Elder Care.
Permanent, Full time
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Education: Applicant should have completed his High School
Language requirement: English
Duties to perform:
- Provide personal care,
- Mend clothing and linens,
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties,
- Cook meals as per the health and advise of the doctor,
- Provide companionship by talking and helping them to socialize,
- Giving medicines in time as prescribed by the doctor,
- Assume full responsibility for household including laundry,
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Accompany the elderly to the doctor’s visits and inform the employer if anything unusual is found in their behaviour or talks.
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Live-in is not a condition of the job.
Everyone can apply but preference will be given to Aboriginal People, Newcomers to Canada, Canadian applicants, youths & Indigenous people,
Apply by email at:firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.