Reliance Collission Centre
September 08, 2018
June 07, 2019
Full- Time permanent position
40 hour per week
$25 CAD per hour
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
- Keep a professional appearance.
Experience and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Automotive, engine repair. Knowledge on auto body repair.
- Certification/training as an Automotive Service Technician or related field
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
- Must read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
- Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- May lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Understanding of automotive air-conditioning systems.
- Ability to use the diagnostic equipment.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
How to apply
Email : email@example.com
Fax : 289-756-0928