BOOKKEEPER (NOC-1311)Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Employer : Eye Immigration Inc.
Location : Unit- 211, 12885 80 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 0E6
Job Title : Bookkeeper
NOC Code : 1311
Positions Available : 01
Term : Permanent, Full time
Salary : $21.00 per hour
Start Date : As soon as possible.
Education : High School
Experience : 1 to 2 years
Language : English
• Keep financial records, records pf account outstanding, establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
How to Apply:
By email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Or by mail to PO Box 33607, Central City PO, Surrey, BC, V3T 5R5
or to Unit 211, 12885 80 Avenue, Surrey, V3W 0E6