Marketing Co-ordinatorAurora - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Job type: Permanent and Full time (40 hours/week)
Work Location: Aurora, Ontario
Compensation and benefits:
- Hourly Rate: $30-$35
- Vacation: 2 weeks per year
- Group health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Develop marketing and communication strategies.
- Continuously identify and act on new opportunities for clientele growth, brand awareness and brand exposure.
- Ensure advertising and communication efforts are being accurately and effectively portrayed, consistent with the overall corporate brand and philosophy.
- Research and plan all advertisements and promotional materials.
- Communicate with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns
- Oversee copywriting, design, layout, and the production of promotional materials
- Advertising and content creation for traditional, on-line and social media marketing.
- Assist in website updates.
- Providing day-to-day updates of active Social Media campaigns and strategies.
- Manage client relationships to ensure alignment and transparency.
- Assist in the planning and execution of events.
- Develop and maintain all media lists and contact information
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research to stay abreast of industry trends and innovations.
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant marketing experience in healthcare or related industry.
- Knowledge and keen interest in the Internet with the ability to research, identify and qualify potential client leads.
- Expert level on digital marketing principles and best practices, content strategy, and Social Media.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Strong organizational capabilities with the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the healthcare or related industry would be a definite asset.
Applicants: Please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those that best meet the specified qualifications will be contacted. This position will remain posted until filled.
SEND RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org