Gurpal Khakh & Jaswinder Dhaliwal
Caregiver & Nanny
September 18, 2018
July 17, 2019
IN-HOME CHILDREN CAREGIVER
(National Occupational Classification 2016 - NOC Code: 4411)
Job Description and Duties:
- Supervise and care for 2 children (Age: 6, 4) in the employer’s residence.
- Bathe, dress, feed the Children and prepare him for the nap.
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals for the Children.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment at employer’s home.
- Instruct the Children in personal hygiene.
- Oversee the Children’s activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer.
- Discipline Children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings.
- Take Children to and from school and other appointments.
- Perform other related duties as required.
No. of Positions: 1
Education, Experience and Skills requirements:
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Completion of a six-month training program in the related field.
- 1 to less than 7 months of experience may be required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- First aid certification may be required.
- Must be able to work independently in an unsupervised setting.
Employer Contact Information:
- Name: Gurpal Khakh & Jaswinder Dhaliwal.
- Email: email@example.com
Work Setting: Private home located in 36 Giza Cres, Brampton, ON L6R 2R2 Canada.
Location of work: Near Brampton Go, Bramalea Go, closer to the Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time, Long-Term.
Hours of work:
Mondays through Fridays:
7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Weekends, if required.
Wages: $14.00 per hour
Overtime: One and one-half times the regular wage rate as per provincial regulations.
- Insurance from Workplace Safety and Insurance Board covered by employer.
- 4% vacation pay as per provincial regulations will be paid each payday on a bi-weekly basis.
Anticipated Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible.
Preference given to applicants who are Canadian citizens, Canadian Permanent Residents, New Immigrants, Indigenous Persons / Aboriginals, Visible Minorities, Vulnerable Youth, Persons with Disabilities etc.
If interested in this position, please apply
by email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 36 Giza Cres, Brampton, ON L6R 2R2 Canada with resume and cover letter. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.